Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Through investigation and discovery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) is an international leader in basic, clinical and translational research on human diseases, with more than 1,300 physician-investigators and renowned biomedical scientists and faculty and 1,700 physicians supported by nearly $650 million in research funding. BWH is a teaching hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
Brigham Innovation Hub Launch
Launched in the fall of 2013, Brigham Innovation Hub (iHub) is a resource center for Brigham’s first-time and experienced innovators. The iHub helps turn breakthrough concepts, inventions and research by Brigham clinicians, scientists, and employees into products and services to benefit patients and improve care delivery.
What we do
We provide active engagement and numerous resources to nurture ideas:
- Idea development and evaluation through innovation facilitation, market analysis, and workshops
- Active project management by iHub Innovation Manager
- Collaborations for prototyping, testing, and team building
- Commercialization strategy and business planning
- Interactions with industry partners for licensing and co-development
Collaborating with the Innovation Hub
Letter from the Editor